Terms and Conditions
Due to Kanine Krunchies SA being run on a part-time basis, our order policy for our online store is the following:
- All orders have a lead time of 5-7 working days from receipt of proof of payment in order to be fulfilled.
- Orders must be paid in full before being processed. Failure to do so will result in your order being placed on hold.
- Kanine Krunchies SA reserves the right to request that an order be placed on hold before being shipped out, until all funds have cleared in the buiness bank account.
- Strictly no cash on delivery, unless a written concession is obtained in advance from management.
- Should you not be happy with your order, please contact us within 7 days of purchase in order to exchange your items or arrange a refund. Due to hygiene purposes, only unopened bags of treats will be exchanged. Unfortunately we cannot refund or exchange personalized/custom-made items.
- Any queries and responses to emails etc will only occur after-hours and with the similar time frame of within 5 business days.
Thank you for your understanding. Balancing a full-time professional career with a small business is a challenge but we at KKSA are eager to rise to the challenge and provide the best service to our clients.
Orders are shipped using door-to-door delivery via The Courier Guy or may be collected from Reservoir Hills, Durban.
- A flat rate of R100 applies to shipping on all orders, nationwide.
- Kanine Krunchies SA reserves the right to increase the shipping price of an order if it exceeds the 5kg weight limit as set by our courier services.
- Collection is via pre-arrangement only and a contactless collection method is used in order to reduce the risks associated with the COVID-19 virus. If “Pick-Up” option is selected, you will be contacted in order to arrange pick up as soon as your order is ready. If orders are not picked up within period of 7 days of arranged collection, the customer shall be responsible for all costs of shipping the order to them and the order must be shipped.
- Kanine Krunchies SA ships goods on a FOB shipping point basis. Kanine Krunchies SA may not be held liable for any damage caused to goods that have left the premises and are in transit or after they have been dropped in the collection box for pick-up.
What are the treats made of?
All our treats are made of natural, dog-friendly and healthy ingredients such as rolled oats, maize meal, eggs, coconut oil etc and are flavoured using natural flavourants. They are preservative and additive-free, which means healthier pooches! All our treats have labels stating the ingredients on them.
How long do the treats last and do they expire?
The shelf life of Kanine Krunchies is 1 year from date of manufacture-though we have yet to have customers who have had treats last that long in their homes 😉 Our treats are naturally preserved through a dehydration process in our KKSA kitchen, and our baking pugs are proud to say that as long as the treats are stored in a cool, dry place, they will last well over a year. Our quality control pug department has ensured that a Best Before date showing a month and year appears on every pack of treats as a guideline.
Can Kanine Krunchies be used as a meal replacement for my dog?
No. Kanine Krunchies are only a treat item and are intended to be used for the purposes of spoiling your pooch, and training them. They are by no means a meal replacement. Please ensure that Kanine Krunchies are fed in moderation and in conjunction with a healthy diet, and access to lots of clean, fresh water.